- Connecting your Procore Account
- Disconnecting your Procore Account
- Procore Project Requirements
- Connecting a Site to a Procore Project
- Disconnecting a Site from a Procore Project
- Creating Snapshots from DroneBase Insights
- Viewing & Downloading Snapshots
- Creating an Observation
Connecting your Procore Account
To connect your DroneBase Insights account to your Procore account, a user with Admin permissions must log into DroneBase Insights.
Visit the "Settings" tab and click "Connect Your Procore Account" under the integrations section.
To complete the connection between Procore and DroneBase Insights, you'll be prompted to log in to your Procore account. Enter your Procore account information and click "Log In".
Lastly, select the name of your company or organization, then click "Link Company.
Disconnecting your Procore Account
Important: If your Procore account is disconnected from DroneBase Insights, inspections connected to Procore projects will no longer be linked.
Visit the "Settings" tab and click "Disconnect Procore Integration" under the integrations section.
Procore Project Requirements
These items are required on the Procore project in order for the integration to work properly:
- Observations and Photos must be enabled in the project management tools you intend to connect with DroneBase Insights for each project. This can be found in Project Tools - see image below. (under "active" tools, make sure Photos and Observations are enabled for the project.)
- The user who links the DroneBase Insights Site with the Procore Project must be assigned to the project.
- The user who links the DroneBase Insights Site with the Procore Project must have standard or Admin permissions that include Observations and Photos (see image below).
- The user who makes Photos, Snapshots, and Observations in DroneBase Insights must be assigned to the project.
- The user who makes Photo Snapshot and Observations must have standard or Admin permissions that include Observations and Photos.
Connecting a Site to a Procore Project
Click the “Inspections” link in the left navigation to go to your list of inspections. Here, you can easily access every inspection in your portfolio.
Start by clicking on the desired inspection to navigate to the Inspection Details. Then, from the Inspection Details page, click the Procore Integration tab at the top right-hand of the window and select "Connect to a Procore Project."
From the drop-down window, search or select the desired project and click "connect" to link the site in the DroneBase Insights platform to the project in Procore.
Once a site has been connected to a Procore project, functionality to quickly navigate to the project in Procore is available through the Procore tab at the top right hand of the Inspection Details window. Click "Go to Procore" to view the project in Procore.
Disconnecting a Site from a Procore Project
From the Inspection Details page, click the Procore tab at the top right-hand side of the window. Next, select "Procore Connected" from the drop-down menu and click "Disconnect" to remove the connection between the site in DroneBase Insights and the Procore project.
Creating Snapshots from DroneBase Insights
The DroneBase Insights platform's snapshot feature is used to monitor, track, and document changes to a worksite over time. Capture key points of interest, document significant construction milestones, and create a catalog of historical data that can easily be shared with internal team members and external stakeholders.
From the Inspection Details window, select or navigate to the deliverable (image, panorama, orthomosaic, etc.) that will be used to create the snapshot.
Next, click the snapshot icon located at the top right-hand side of the deliverable viewer. Here, you can add a name and description before clicking "Create Snapshot."
Viewing & Downloading Snapshots from DroneBase Insights
To view your list of snapshots, click the "Snapshots" icon located at the top right-hand side of the Inspection Details window. Here, you can view your list of snapshots with annotations in chronological order and share imagery with internal and external stakeholders.
Click an image or snapshot to view, download, send to your Procore photo album, or create an observation.
Creating an Observation
Observations created in the DroneBase Insights platform sync directly with your connected Procore account and display under the Observations window.
Important: To create observations and photos for the Procore project. All users must click the Dronebase Link in the Procore Project. Logging directly into Dronebase Insights will not allow a user to create photos or observations.
To create an Observation, start by clicking the snapshot icon located at the top right-hand side of the Inspection Details window. Click the desired snapshot.
Here, you can choose to send the image to your Procore Photo Album, create a Procore Observation, or both. Add a name and description in addition to the Observation details and click "create snapshot" to proceed.
Observations created in DroneBase Insights display under the Observations window in Procore.